Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blue Anemone Acrylic Painting

I've been looking some photos of my paintings and I see there are several that I haven't shared with you. I shall try to catch up and post them over the next few days.
 In November 2009 I hosted a challenge in the Floral Forum of wetcanvas.com. The challenge I set was to paint blue flowers. This was my first entry:
 Blue Anemone by Marion Hedger
Acrylic on canvas board 20x20cm (8"x8")
At about this time I had just joined a local painting group who were participating in a local fund raising event by donating paintings for sale. I gave them this painting and it sold, but I have no idea for how much!

1 comment:

  1. A lot of thanks for all your hard work on this web site. Betty loves participating in internet research and it’s easy to understand why. Most people notice all about the compelling means you make practical guides via the website and in addition invigorate response from other individuals on that point so my girl is without question being taught so much. Have fun with the remaining portion of the New Year. You are always conducting a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...