Tuesday, February 12, 2013

In progress Colourful Panisies Oil Painting - Garden 101 series

Colourful Pansies Work in Progress
Oil on canvas panel, 18x24cm

I am working on some pansy paintings at the moment. I am cheating a little because they are not strictly from my garden, but on the way into the garden. I need something floral and colourful to paint after trying to get back into the swing after a long vacation, and these fit the bill nicely.

I am still looking at this painting to see if it is finished and what tweaks may be needed. I think I may need to work on the back purple pansy as does not recede enough.

I will post an update when finished

Contact me about this or any other painting HERE

1 comment:

  1. Marion, I love pansies and johnny jump ups; not matter what you do it's lovely. Fran

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...