Monday, March 18, 2013

Pansy Dance Palette Knife oil painting

 Pansy dance
24x30cm (approx 10"x12"), oil on canvas panel.
Painted with palette knife

The final in my quartet of pansy paintings, again with the casserole but painted larger and with a palette knife. Once again, unsure of the lid and I am debating whether or not it needs the pattern on the casserole. Also I am not sure of that dark background. C&C gratefully received.
Take a look at my other pansy paintings HERE

Contact me about this or any other painting HERE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marion...I clicked on your badge at Leslie's blog and landed here! Isn't this fun? I think I have met you before on WetCanvas. I love all these pansy paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meredith, Thanks for the compliment. Yes Leslie's blog is a good way to get out of the comfort zone. Some of her suggestions I have filed away for future thought, but they are all gems. I look forward to her daily suggestions every morning.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...