Saturday, September 21, 2013

Petunia Bonus oil painting, Day 21, 30 days hath September

Petunia Bonus oil painting
18x24cm
Oil on MDF canvas panel
Day 21, 30 days hath September
This painting is a bonus. Every year I buy several hanging baskets in the spring, like most of us do, of course. The petunias last until about the middle of August and then just seem to fade. 

I put this pot of petunias at the back of the garden (I hate throwing away any sort of plant). Early this week I saw that it had sprung back to life and the petunias were so nice and bright. I placed them on a ledge to admire them and then a shaft of sunlight hit them lighting them up nicely. Of course I had to paint them - hence the title.

Contact me about this or any other painting HERE

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...