Tuesday, July 2, 2013

wetcanvas.com floral forum June project results.

At the beginning of the month, I mentioned that I was hosting a forum project on wetcanvas.com. The theme for the month was painting rhododendrons in any medium but paying attention to edges i.e. trying to use hard, soft and lost and found edges. All entries have now been revealed and here is the gallery of all the paintings
I think you will agree, this is a great gallery of paintings. I've been a fan of wetcanvas.com for a while. All artists help one another and projects like these help all artists, at whatever level, to connect and join in.
Well done to one and all.

I have to admit, I don't like my entry and will look at it a while before I correct some of it and post as an individual entry.

The July project is now up and running, with the theme of weeds aka wild flowers. Why not join in. The link can be found HERE

Contact me about any of my paintings HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...