Wednesday, September 10, 2014

White Posy still life - Day 10, 30 paintings in 30 days

White posy still life
Palette knife painting
15x15cm (6"x6")
Oil on box canvas
Available in my Etsy store


I have kept up with the challenge so far painting mostly landscapes which I post on my Joy of Colour blog. Today I took a break from the landscapes and painted flowers. Initially it started out as roses, but wiped it out twice as it just didn't seem to be working. I substituted the white flowers (forgotten what they are called, but begins with p..) form my white roses bouquet painting.

I like the texture of the flowers in this.

This would make a great gift for a flower girl or mother of the bride.

Some close-ups


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...